Sep 30, 2009

Manuel Churrasqueria

Portugese restaurants are rather rare.
Ever since discovering Manuel Churrasqueria on my jog,
it was definitely on my 'to-try' list.
I ordered the weekend lunch set which included
the daily soup & bread, 2 appetizers, a main course and a drink
(I got their house Sangria) all for 2,000 yen.
Their food was excellent and I liked the cozy atmosphere.

Located in a quiet neighborhood.
Exterior.

Appetizers.
Really enjoyed the Pasteis de Bacalhau (バカリャウのコロッケ)
a very light and fluffy dried-cod croquette.

Portugese-style Grilled Chicken.
Galinhas Portugesa (ポルトガル流チキン).
Grilled Pork Spare Ribs.
Entrecosto de porco Grelhado (黒豚スペアリブの炭火焼き)

2 comments:

Mama Mia said...

wow~ thats a good deal! It's true there aren't very many Portuguese restaurants in Tokyo (even less in LA). I love Portuguese food because it's fresh and relatively healthy.

Jeannie said...

Fumi-chan, 日本に引っ越したの?
東京?冬日本に帰るから、遊ぼうネ^^
日本の秋はおいしい食べ物たくさんあるから、いろいろ食べて楽しんでね!日本はいつまでいるの?