Jan 15, 2010

Ford's Filling Station

Hadn't updated in a while...
I've been enjoying my time back in CA.
We are so spoiled for having such nice weather all year long!

Went to Ford's Filling Station in Culver City for lunch.
Opted for the patio because it was such a nice day!
Menu.
His: Brisket Sloppy Joe
The Brisket was really tender and the bellpeppers added a nice flavor.
Mine: Whitefish Melt
(Melted Havarti, Marinated Tomatoes on a Garlic Bun)
A close up.
Mountain Ham Flatbread
(Peppadew Pepper, Carmelized Onions, Mushroom & Mozzarella)
This was one of the best flatbreads, ever.
I really enjoyed the combination of the flavor of the toppings
& the super thin and crispy flatbread!
Three kinds of Cured Meats Platter
Yum.

1 comment:

Mama Mia said...

I live so close and I've always wanted to try this place! I heard it's awesome! Harrison Ford's son runs this place.