Dec 12, 2011

Les enfants gâtés (レザンファン ギャテ)

On my mom's last visit, we went out for a fancy dinner at Les enfants gâtés in Daikanyama. They specialize in Terrine and Pâté. I knew it would be good, but it far exceeded my expectations, everything was SO delicious and elegant. I just saw their website and found out that they have a Michelin star. Regardless, it was a very pleasant dining experience.
Exterior.
I really like the lighting of the bar area at the entrance.
Fancy setting.
We each ordered the Terrine course (choice of 2) and shared everything:






Even the dessert is Terrine!
They served this platter of cream puffs (eclairs) along with our coffee.
The cream from top: cream with herb liqueur, passion fruit and green tea.
Isn't this a great idea?! The pastry was buttery and the cream was light.
Will definitely be going back here!

1 comment:

Mama Mia said...

yummmmmmm! You eat very well girl!