Apr 16, 2012

Marché Biologique Raspail

On the sunny Sunday before visiting the Louvre, we walked from our hotel to an organic farmer's market that was recommended to me by my Mom.
Street in front of our hotel.
We stayed in the Montparnasse area.
Walked through these types of buildings. This architectural style was my image of Paris before visiting. I love all the details and windows!
Organic farmer's market on Raspail Blvd held every Sunday from 8:30AM-2:30 PM.







We bought some Zucchini & Greens Soup and Yogurt back to the hotel for a light brunch.
Everything at the market looked so fresh and delicious. I wanted to buy the yogurt (above) by the case to bring back... and cheese... and bread... and honey... there's really no end to what I wish I could have bought to haul back with me to Tokyo.

No comments: