Apr 19, 2011

椿サロンカフェ(Tsubaki Salon Cafe)

In Ginza, there aren't too many cafes that are casual and spacious. I had seen Tsubaki Salon Cafe in a magazine and when I met my friend for coffee in Ginza, I suddenly remembered this place. It's a cafe from Hokkaido, so they have a lot of desserts using milk (supposedly, they are known for their pancakes). The atmosphere was warm and it was so spacious. Not to mention, super inexpensive in Ginza. The interior, vibe and the music were so chill, I'll definitely be returning here when I have time to kill in Ginza.
Exterior.
Interior.
Love that its all wood and the super long center table.
The light bulbs were put in Milk bottles. Clever.
I ordered Coffee Jello with Milk Ice Cream.
The Coffee Jello wasn't that sweet and the milk ice cream was so rich. To my liking.
My friend ordered the Tsubaki Roll Cake which had milk pudding in the middle.

I would definitely recommend this place to take a coffee break or to chat with friends, when in Ginza.

No comments: