Dec 7, 2010

Yakiniku Kunimoto (焼肉 くにもと)

A couple of weekends ago, we had dinner at Yakiniku Kunimoto in Hamamatsucho. Since my boyfriend had eaten there a couple of months ago, he could not stop talking about it so I was very excited to try this place which serves Awaji Beef from Hyogo Prefecture. On the website they go into all the deatils of Awaji Beef (link).
There are two Kunimoto's a block away from each other. We went to the newer store which is owned by the younger brother (the other one is owned by the older brother).
They only have omakase courses and it started off with this, Yukke (raw beef)-like dish, which was delicious. I loved the flavor of the marinade.
This was the course platter. I love how each of them are labeled so you know exactly what you're eating. My favorite had to be Misuji (みすじ) on the bottom right which is the red meat of the shoulder area.
 The meat quality was amazing!

3 comments:

mai1026 said...

wow looks so good... definitely on my next visit!!

grant t said...

...yodarega... tomaran.

tomomi said...

you, mea, made me cry....yabaine kono nikutachi. take me there next time!