Jan 4, 2011

Eggs 'n Things

After Hatsumode, we decided to go for brunch. We had heard about Eggs 'n Things from friends that it was good but there would always be a crazy line. We were near it so I just wanted to see what it was like but when we got there, they were able to seat us right away.
Exterior. They have a cute patio which would be nice once it gets warmer!
Interior.
They're "known" for their pancakes, so we ordered the Strawberry Pancakes. The pancakes were good, but they were quite heavy... Normally, that load of whip cream comes on top of the pancakes. I'm not too big on whip cream so we got in the side. Wise choice.
We also ordered the Eggs Benedict.
Eggs Benedict is one of my most favorite brunch dishes and this was the best one I've had so far in Tokyo! The egg was prepared perfectly, the sauce wasn't overly rich and above all, it comes with spinach! I love spinach in my Eggs Benedict. We'll definitely be back for this (although we'll probably skip the pancakes).

1 comment:

mai1026 said...

Ok that egg is PERFECTly done...
Oishiso-!!!