Feb 25, 2011

味よし (Ajiyoshi)

We had to eat Jingisukan (blogged about it previously) in Sapporo. My boyfriend's aunt kindly took us to Ajiyoshi in Shiraishi (a couple stations away from Sapporo). It's in the middle of nowhere and a little far from the station. I couldn't even find a Tabelog page on it. It was super local and when we went, we were the only ones there but it was so good! I did find someone blogging about it (here).
Exterior.
Grill.
Close up of the meat.
I was so busy stuffing my face that I forgot to take a picture of the grilled meat, oops!
Asahi Beer Draft.
The Asahi Beer factory was also in Shiraishi.
This man runs the place solo.
Because there was noone else there, we had a chance to chat with him. He's been in the Jingisukan biz for over 30 years!

1 comment:

Mama Mia said...

I would go to Hokkaido just for the food!