May 10, 2011

Kirin Restaurant

My mom and sister were raving about the dimsum at Kirin Restaurant when they went to Vancouver last year. I actually had been there before on my last visit 7 years ago when the guy working at the hotel I was staying at had recommended this place.
We went to the Richmond location and it was so good that we went to the downtown location the next day. Wish we had this in OC!
Richmond location.
Downtown location.
I came to this location on my last trip and since then, it had been completely renovated. We didn't have a reservation so we got there right after they opened.
I liked that the downtown location had these to keep your tea warm.

Collage of the stuff we had...


Everything was incredibly tasty and so fresh, highly recommended when in Vancouver! The bottom right dessert, a soft mochi with black sesame filling (served hot) is my favorite.

No comments: