May 15, 2011

Vancouver Eats

I love yogurt. Out of all the yogurts I've ever had, Liberte tops them all. I usually prefer plain yogurt, but this mango-apricot flavor is amazing.
I have yet to see this in stores around here though.. boo.
Oyama Sausage Co. inside Graville Island.
Pate, salumi, proscuitto, cheese, sausages, they have everything deli!
A bit cruel...
Bought some pate and salumi to snack on in the hotel. Yum.
Terra Breads to pick up my favorite...
Blueberry White Chocolate Bread.
More like a sweet focaccia, the tartness of the blueberries and the sweetness of the white chocolate (baked in the dough) is so good. This is a must for me when in Vancouver. We were lucky this day because these came right out of the oven, just in time for an afternoon snack.
Beers inside the bar of Dockside Seafood Restaurant. The beers are brewed in-house. The view from the bar/restaurant is incredible and they have a beautiful patio area if the weather is nice. 
Good coffee/espresso at Trees Organic.
 The muffins (we ordered a cranberry bran) were also very good.

1 comment:

Mama Mia said...

looks like such a fun trip! how are you not 200lbs.? I would be extra fat if I ate all the great stuff you do!