Mar 2, 2013

1-Week Vegan Cleanse

Haven't blogged in a WHILE...!
To be honest, I don't even know if anyone reads my blog anymore and it's worth my time to upload/post pictures/write about what I eat. Anyways, I decided to blog again this week as a journal for my week-long trial of eating Vegan, cutting out alcohol and only eating healthy carbs (brown rice, quinoa, grains, etc). Just wanted a detox/cleanse. We'll see how I feel about it in a week and take it from there.
My last Cappuccino with dairy before my cleanse:
 
 
 

1 comment:

Johnny Oh said...

I follow you. My wife and I did a similar fast... Funny how all these foods are available in San Francisco too. We visited. London last year and ate at Le Quotidian. Our meal looked just like yours. Now we do a MM (Meatless Monday) every week. Good luck and keep posting!