Mar 6, 2013

Vegan Cleanse Day 6

Today was a gorgeous day in Tokyo! It was so warm and sunny, ideal weather to go for a jog in the morning. We jogged to...
Tokyo Tower.

We had brunch at Le Pain Quotidien which is located in Shiba Koen, right by Tokyo Tower.

Day 6 of my Vegan cleanse, I had the green salad and side of Hummus.

Signs of spring! My favorite season is right around the corner!
 
For dinner, I had a Shungiku Salad with Sesame Oil & Salt, and sauteed Enoki mushrooms.
Tomorrow is my last day of this Vegan/no alcohol cleanse! It's actually gone by really fast and wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. My body definitely feels lighter, especially when I go for a run.

1 comment:

Mama Mia said...

I should do a cleanse too. I fell heavy! I'm inspired by your cleanse! I still read your blog! update more! ;p You eat such great stuff not to post!