May 25, 2010

Beacon

Went to Sunday brunch at Beacon.
Came here for dinner once before and loved their Swordfish with Lemon Risotto dish.
It was cooked perfectly!
(But I forgot my camera that night...)
Entrance.
Bar area. Love the interior of this place.
Eggs Florentine with Crisp Proscuitto & Creamy Spinach.
This was really good, although the English muffin could have been better...
LOVE poached eggs!
Banana & Walnut Belgain Waffle.
It was okay... but I prefer my waffles more fluffier inside.
(Really picky, I know!)

3 comments:

grant t said...

フミちゃん、女版の海原 雄山みたいなんだけど。何かを口にいれて目がキラ(-_-)*って光って critiqueしてそ。一瞬、ソーセージを見て、「あれ、またOKTOBERFEST?]って思ったけど。おいしそうだね。

Ive never in my life have said "excuse me, but this waffle isnt fluffy enough inside"

LOL


グルメや。

Mama Mia said...

i really miss this kind of breakfast when I'm in Japan for a long time. Looks yummers~

mai1026 said...

なんか、これアメリカっぽいね、雰囲気と良い、食べ物と良い!
しかもBarの写真ではアメリカ人っぽい女の人達が写ってるし。
Your pics are nicer than the ones on the website! hahaha
(picky, i know!)