Aug 18, 2010

My Summer Dish

I made Ratatouille for the first time this year. Because its so easy and healthy, it appeared often over the past couple of months. My sister took these shots of our Chicken & Ratatouille dinner.
For the Ratatouille, I lightly infuse the flavor of minced garlic in Extra Virgin Olive Oil and then add in whatever Veggies that I have. Add some wine (white or red, either works), a can of organic crushed tomatoes and let it simmer. The leftover is delicious the next day, especially if its chilled.
I also think I am REALLY close to perfecting Grilled Chicken: Crispy skin and juicy, tender meat. I marinate the chicken with salt, black pepper, minced garlic and white wine for at least 20 minutes. Grill the chicken skin-side first and add weight on it to make the skin crispy. So simple.
Zion watching my sister shoot.

2 comments:

Alex Vasilescu said...

Zion is such a handsome boy!!!! Thanks for following my blog. I couldn't find a place where to sign up and follow yours. Hope all is well! Alex PS I will definitely try the Ratatouille recipe.

Mama Mia said...

wow, you updated a lot! umasou ni dekiteru ne!!!