Mar 14, 2011

JAPAN

Japan has been hit with a devastating 9.0 earthquake and tsunami.
As of this point, there is not much people like me in Japan could do besides hoping, donating and conserving as much energy as possible. There are still crazy amounts of aftershocks and a nuclear meltdown, but I am so thankful that my family and friends are safe. I was also extremely fortunate having my friend's grandmother's home to stay the night when I couldn't get home due to the public transportation halt. Many of my friends, including my boyfriend, walked hours and hours just to get home from work or stayed over at their offices.
I know some people from the Sendai area and I am praying for the safety of their loved ones.

2 comments:

Mama Mia said...

stay safe ne!

Johnny Oh said...

We're all praying for Japan.