Mar 9, 2011

Yasaiya Mei Azabu Juban

Yasaiya Mei opened a new restaurant in Azabu Juban late last year. I've wanted to try it and happened to walk past it for lunch one day. They had an excellent lunch set at 1,000 yen each (what a deal!) and were  mostly healthy because like the name of the store, their main focus is vegetables.
I've blogged before that my favorite restaurant group is eatwalk. I've tried most of the stores around this area and my top 3 are Kotatsu, AW Kitchen Laplatina (here) and now this one!
Sat at the counter for dinner.
(After we went for lunch, I went twice for dinner in less than 2 weeks.)
Bagna Cauda
Must order this.
パクチー餃子 Cilantro Gyoza
The taste of cilantro is faint, but the texture of the gyoza skin is like mochi but slippery and is so good! (This was on our first visit, the skin had spinach so it was green. The second time I ordered it, the gyoza skin was orange from carrots.) 
蓮根ちぢみ Lotus Root Jeon
蓮根が入ってるからすごくもちもち!上の揚げた蓮根とのバランスが◎
塩銀杏 Salted Gingko Nuts
日本でフレッシュな銀杏を初めて食べて、やみつきに。今は大好き!
山芋焼き

No comments: